The mission of the Iowa Business Council is to engage the personal commitment of its executive members in active leadership roles on major initiatives that offer opportunities to enhance Iowa’s overall economic vitality.
THE COUNCIL WORKS TO:
- Identify major issues that need to be addressed in order for Iowa to generate and sustain economic growth.
- Evaluate options for solutions or improvements to address the need.
- Create and cultivate public/private partnerships to achieve the desired results.
The IBC studies issues that impact the business climate in the state, including:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Business continuity & security
- Entrepreneurial formation
- Health care
- Lean enterprise
- Workforce development